THINGS TO LIVE BY:
#1 Never forget where you come from.
#2 Do something different everyday.
#3 Say I love you often.
#4 Believe in yourself.
#5 Actions are louder then words, be-aware that people are paying attention.
#6 Do something nice to someone unexpectedly.
#7 Laugh often.
#8 Smile
#9 Turn up the music and dance!
#10 Explore new places.
#1 Never forget where you come from.
#2 Do something different everyday.
#3 Say I love you often.
#4 Believe in yourself.
#5 Actions are louder then words, be-aware that people are paying attention.
#6 Do something nice to someone unexpectedly.
#7 Laugh often.
#8 Smile
#9 Turn up the music and dance!
#10 Explore new places.
September 5, 2014
I think once every year and a half is good....
So every once in a great while I do something unexpected and today it is my blog. I'm currently phone less which is really why this blog post has been made possible. So BIG thanks to Samsung for such high quality products that have to be serviced or replaced.
We have had so many changes in life. Which if you read my blog isn't anything new we are always doing or changing or moving. So guess which one it was this time? Moving yet again! Yea for my little family and the adventures we like to have. Anyway back in Utah from the Pacific Northwest and the change has been great. Brandon got another job working at a local Gas Plant in Monticello Utah of all places. So back home for us! We've been down here for about a year and a half or so.... lol The first year we stayed at my parents house and saved money and paid down bills. Now we have our own house. Sorry no pictures most things get posted on Facebook anyway so that's mostly why blogging is such a mute point these days which is what I suspect from most people that do blog.
Anyway here are a few our out pictures/adventures in Utah/Arizona since moving back. It has been a whirl wind of fun times from the Havasua Falls (Grand Canyon) to Lake Powell to Hike the West Rim in Zion National Park. If you can't tell most things/activities have one requirement and that's that it must take place out doors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment